This is a recipe that my Mom had given me sometime back. I tried this a few days back and it tastes really good. So do give it a try.
Sabudana - 1 cup
Rava/Semolina - 1/2 cup
Grated fresh/frozen coconut - 2 tbsp
Onions, finely chopped - 1
Green chillies, chopped - 4
Tomato, finely chopped - 1 medium
Cilantro, finely chopped - abt 2 tbsp
Curry leaves, finely chopped - 3-4
Salt - to taste
- Soak the Sabudana overnight.
- In the morning, grind it in a mixie with enough water.
- To the ground mixture, add the Rava, coconut, chillies, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, curry leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Heat a tawa, and pour ladle full of batter and spread the dosa. Drizzle few drops of oil on all sides and on top.
- When done on one side, flip the dosa and cook on the other side till crispy and done.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice or it tastes great just by itself also.
-This dosa takes slightly longer to cook than a regular dosa. It will be crispy on the outside and still have a little chewyness of the sabudana inside. See that it cooks on medium flame so that the inside is also fully cooked, else the sabudana texture remains slimy inside.
- Serve this dosa hot immediately, else it gets soggy if left for later.Print this recipe