Feb 24, 2008

An Award for me-Thank You :)...


“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”

Yes, my very first award in the world of blogging. Am thrilled, excited and at a loss for words. The wonderful Meera of EnjoyIndianFood awarded me with this. I went to congratulate a dear blogger friend Purnima of FantasyCookBlog and saw her mention my name there too. Can't express enough of my heartfelt thanks to you both :)..Thanx So much Meera and Purnima :). What can be more encouraging than this ??

Some people who have influenced my blog and made it going or rather gave me the encourgement when I was apprehensive of starting a blog at all, I thought this award would make perfect sense to pass it on to them.

Well, now when I think of passing it on, I would like to exchange them with Meera and Purnima, as their names pop-up first, but then, they already have it.

I would like also like to pass this onto

Suganya of TastyPalettes
Arun of ArunShanbhag.com

Shilpa of AayisRecipes, Asha of FoodiesHope, HappyCook of MyKitchenTreasures and Deeba of PassionateAboutBaking are the people I would like to pass this on to also, but I see that I am late in doing so, as they already got it :)..

So thank you once again and this really boosts me up :)...

Print this recipe

9 Comments:

FH said...

Awards are raining everywhere this weekend!:))

Enjoy, nice logo to display to well deserved girl and thank you for thinking about me too!

Meera said...

Congratulations! You deserve that award. Something I felt right from the heart. Thanks for being a wonderful friend.

Dhivya said...

Congrats on ur award.u truely deserve them

Suganya said...

Maya, Thank you so much for this award. I am so glad to be honored.

Purnima said...

Maya,late again!! But all the same, CONGRATS!! U deserve it for Nicest Matters!! U hv been encouraging n ur authentic recipes, recipes on bread n bake all hv been truly inspiring! I hv to tell u that your colorful cookies are next on my list!! :D

vimmi said...

Hi Maya,

Congrats. Love ur blog.

Anonymous said...

Maya:
COngratulations to you and finally folks realized you have such a great site! Keep up the great work!

And thank you mightily for thinking of me and honoring the work with your Award. Very thoughtful and generous of you.

I will figure out how to display this on my site! Yaay!

And hope all is well with your family!
:-))

Sihi said...

Congrats Maya. Way to go girl!

KonkaniBlogger said...

Asha, thanx so much and of course, least I could do was pass it on to you :)..

Meera, Thanx so much and the feeling is mutual :)..

Thanx so much Dhivya..

Suganya, Thanx so much and you truly deserve it..

Purnima, U r so encouraging always!! thanx so much dear, tht means a lot to me..

Vimmi, Thanx so much :)..

Arun, Thnx so much..This site wouldn't have been possible without your encouragement..Tht first step was the most imp and you helped me with it..Glad to pass it on you..