Feb 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day !!!

Well, its Valentines Day tomorrow and guess what I've been busy making. No, no recipe or dish here. I have just a few cards here that I made for my son's preschool classmates. I thought it would be a nice project for me to do with my son and he will enjoy it. He just helped me a little with sticking the small yellow hearts and then started playing with his cars. When I asked him to come and help me with the rest, this is what he said, " I'm too busy Aayi(mom), you can do it"...Ya right, high hopes that I had. Anyways, it took me quite some time to finish them all. This alongwith a few goodies, hopefully the kids will like them all and have a lovely morning tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day !!!

Print this recipe

13 Comments:

Archana Doshi said...

absolutely cute. So much hard work by you maya. How old is your son

FH said...

Enjoy the V day friend!:)

Seema said...

You hand made those cards Maya.. They r fabulous!

Meera said...

Wow! Those cards really look beautiful. I am sure all the kids will love them. Very creative. I too am going to Valentines day party at Gudiya's preschool today. but I just bought store-bought Dora cards. But you have inspired me. maybe next year I will make myself!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! and wishing you and your family a wonderful v-day!

Swaroopa said...

looks gr8! thanx 4 sharing...

Shilpa said...

They are soooooo beautiful Maya. I am sure the kids will enjoy them. Happy valentine's day dear.

Pooja said...

Happy vday to you too :) , these cards looks so sweet .

Uma said...

wow, these cards look so lovely! Nice butterflies! Happy Valentine's day to you too!

Suganya said...

Maya, You should save one of them. And when he grows into 'Oh Geez! Moooomm' stage, you should show him this, what you had go through when he was a kid ;)

Red Chillies said...

Beautiful cards Maya! Happy V Day to you all including your 'busy' little one! Kids are so typical aren't they, busy all the time!

Cynthia said...

I love your work and I am sure the kids will too.

Anonymous said...

Thanx Archana, my son is almost 4 yrs :)..

Thanx Asha, hope you had a great Vday too.Saw the lovely snow pic you posted.

Thanx Seema.

Thanx Meera, yes do try next time, its fun, unless the count is big ;)..

Thanx Arun, Hope you had a great V-day too..

Swaroopa, Pooja & Uma..Thanx so much and Hope u guys enjoyed Valentines..

Thanx a lot Shilpa, Saw ur lovely V-day cake too..

Suganya, true, I dread the " Geez Mooooom" stage..God save me..

Red Chillies, oh yes, I'm getting a taste of what kids can be like. But its sure fun.

Thanx so much Cynthia :)..